Every part of your body is precious. As we age over time, different areas of your body change and how they function can change too. One of these is the vagina. It’s a particularly touchy subject of conversation and one that can be sensitive. However, the vaginal and vulvae issues women are self-conscious about have a solution: IntimaLase™ Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation!
What Is IntimaLase™Vaginal Rejuvenation?
IntimaLase™ vaginal rejuvenation is a unique, non-surgical, non-invasive laser procedure for tightening of the vaginal canal and labial tissue.
Reasons For Vaginal Tightening & Rejuvenation
Intimalase Vaginal rejuvenation is ideal for you if you have experienced negative effects due to vaginal childbirth, after menopause, a hysterectomy or have simply lost muscle support over the years.
Women may seek vaginal rejuvenation for varying reasons, which may include one or a combination of the following
- Improving vaginal tightness – women and their partners often notice immediate improvement.
- Improving the amount and intensity of sensation during sexual intercourse.
- Boosting self-confidence.
- Urinary leakage- patients notice less or no leaking after treatment and less trips to the bathroom with urge.
- Sexual or orgasmic dysfunction – treatments may increase nerve sensitivity, which leads to stronger and quicker orgasms over time.
- Labial cosmetic appearance – tightens labial tissues and helps reduce sagging, with smoother softer skin.
- Vaginal dryness – vaginal moisture increases due to increased blood flow and patients note increased moisture and less sexual pain and more sexual satisfaction. (This procedure is a great option for those patients with vaginal dryness who are not candidates for hormone replacement or for those where hormone replacement is not enough and vaginal dryness is still an issue with intercourse.)
What to Expect
This laser procedure is an in-office procedure that takes 45 minutes to an hour. There is no downtime. It typically involves three treatments one month apart, and then annually for maintenance. Most people require a series of 3 treatments but if symptoms are severe a fourth may be required. Improvements continue for up to 3 months after the last treatment as collagen continues to remodel. Effects of the treatment last for up to 1 year at which time a maintenance treatment may be required.
- No Downtime/Recovery. Return to normal activities same day and sexual activity in 5 days.
- In-office procedure that takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Can treat both the vagina and the labia in one session. Most other procedures can only treat one body part.
- No prep needed.
- Non-Ablative, Non Surgical and Non-Invasive.
- Treatment effects can last 9-12 months.
- Promotes new collagen
- Very comfortable warmth, little to no pain.
- Follow up maintenance treatments only once a year
Contact Us Today For a Complimentary Initial Consultation!