WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECT THE HEALTHY AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS
We are now seeing patients and taking significant precautions in an even more safe and controlled setting. In these unprecedented times, we are committed to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff. We are following all CDC guidelines regarding Covid-19.
- All staff and Practitioners will not be allowed to work if feeling unwell or have any symptoms related to COVID-19 until a negative test has been reported.
- All staff will wear masks, and meticulously disinfect our office/treatment rooms during and between patients.
- We are reducing the number of patients we see daily, and spacing them out, to avoid overcrowding of the office.
- All staff in closer contact with patients during prep time will wear a mask /shield, and gloves.
- All financial transactions will occur in the checkout area behind a partition. We are also offering touch-less checkout. You may pay using Apple pay or with any contact less credit card.
- We are limiting physical contact outside of rooms, and a mask must be worn at all times.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- It is required to wear a mask to your appointment.
- Please respect social distancing inside and outside the office. We ask that you utilize the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the office, throughout your visit, and before leaving the exam room.
- If you feel unwell, have had a fever or cough within the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you seek testing and call to reschedule your appointment.
- Please take your temperature before leaving your house. If you have a fever, please seek testing and call us to cancel your appointment.