WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECT THE HEALTHY AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS
We are now seeing patients and taking significant precautions in an even more safe and controlled setting. In these unprecedented times, we are committed to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff. We are following all CDC guidelines regarding Covid-19.
- All staff and Practitioners will not be allowed to work if feeling unwell or have any symptoms related to COVID-19 until a negative test has been reported.
- All staff will wear masks/shields, and meticulously disinfect our office/treatment rooms during and between patients.
- We will also be checking temperatures prior to entering the building with a no touch thermometer.
- We are reducing the number of patients we see daily, and spacing them out, to avoid overcrowding of the office.
- We have eliminated the use of the waiting room for more than 2 patients at a time with plenty of social distancing available.
- All staff in closer contact with patients during prep time will wear a mask /shield, and gloves.
- All practitioners will wear N-95 masks, gloves and goggles/face shields.
- All financial transactions will occur in the checkout area behind a partition. We are also offering touch-less checkout. You may pay using Apple pay or with any contact less credit card.
- We are limiting physical contact outside of rooms, and a mask must be worn at all times.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- It is required to wear a mask to your appointment, and to come alone (including animals) unless you are accompanying a minor or require special assistance.
- Please respect social distancing inside and outside the office. We ask that you utilize the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the office, throughout your visit, and before leaving the exam room.
- If you feel unwell, have had a fever or cough within the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you seek testing and call to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled in the last 14 days via airplane, we ask that you book an appointment once you have self quarantined for at least 14 days.
- Please take your temperature before leaving your house. If you have a fever, please seek testing and call us to cancel your appointment.